With that in mind, Ramsay owns and operates a large number of restaurants around the world. It makes sense – Ramsay’s calling has always been food preparation and delivery. But where exactly are its most popular spots in the US? Let’s take a closer look at where Ramsay’s best restaurants are in America.
Gordon Ramsay, the TV personality
Ramsay is from the UK and became best known for the reality TV show Hell kitchen. On that show, he had given groups of chef contestants a series of strenuous challenges and yelled at and verbally abused them all the way. He had a reputation for being a tough, demanding chef, and his show reflected that. Ramsay’s show eventually spawned a US version.
Other shows Ramsay hosted in both the UK and US include:
- Ramsay’s kitchen nightmares. Ramsay visited faulty restaurants, addressed the issues, and tried to help the company’s owners and employees get their business back on track quickly.
- Master chef. Ramsay and two other celebrity chef judges evaluate two groups of aspiring chefs in a series of competitions and challenges.
- The F word. In a magazine-style show, Ramsay had guests and celebrities cook in the kitchen of his own restaurant. This footage was interwoven with news and entertainment pieces about food and culinary arts. In each episode, Ramsay competed against a celebrity guest to cook the same dish.
Ramsay’s shows have made him a household name. It enabled him to build a global brand that spanned a number of popular restaurants.
Gordon Ramsay, the restaurateur
While Ramsay is equally entertaining and charming on TV, he’s a restaurateur by profession. According to his websiteRamsay opened his first restaurant called Restaurant Gordon Ramsay in the Chelsea neighborhood of London at the age of 31. The house, which specializes in French cuisine, had three Michelin stars in 2001 after only three years of operation.
To this day it is considered an excellent restaurant. It is currently closed during the pandemic but is hoping to open when normal service has returned.
If you ever want to visit England and die it is a tough restaurant to get a seat. The restaurant itself has space for only 45 people at a time. Fortunately for American Ramsay fans, however, there are other options if you want to try Ramsay’s cuisine in this country.
Where are the most popular Gordon Ramsay restaurants in the US?
Ramsay has 10 restaurants in the US According to its website, it has five in Las Vegas, two in Atlantic City, one in Baltimore, one in Kansas City, and one in Lake Tahoe. Ramsay’s Vegas facilities are probably its most popular as it is located in one of the largest tourist destinations in the United States. You will find a description of the individual facilities below:
- Gordon Ramsay Pub and Grill, Las Vegas, Atlantic City: This version of the Ramsay brand blends English pub food with US sensibility.
- Gordon Ramsay Burger, Las Vegas: This burger joint in Vegas Planet Hollywood takes a casual classic to a new level.
- Gordon Ramsay’s Hell Kitchen, Las Vegas, Lake Tahoe: Two locations across the country make diners feel like they’re on the set of Ramsay’s hit Fox show.
- Gordon Ramsay Steak, Las Vegas, Atlantic City, Kansas City, Baltimore: Ramsay brings his name and style to the classic steakhouse in four locations across the country.
- Gordon Ramsays Fish and Chips, Las Vegas: Fish and chips are one of the classic English dishes, and this place specializes in just that.
You may have to travel to find one, but Ramsay has plenty of places for American guests to indulge themselves.