Truman Medical Centers: The regular test times are from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. on weekdays and from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. on Saturdays. Both Truman Medical Center locations – the Lakewood Campus at 7900 Lee’s Summit Road and Hospital Hill at 2301 Holmes Road. TMC offers tests, but only for people who have at least one COVID-19 symptom. There is no fee for a person’s first COVID-19 test. Please call 816-404-CARE (2273) before arriving at the test site.
Jackson County Health Department: Call 816-404-6416 if you have any questions about your visit or need to reschedule. There are NO costs for this test.
• Friday, February 19, Uptown Market, 211 W. Truman Road, Independence. This is not a transit. Registration link: https://jacohd.jotform.com/210324505414846
• Monday, February 22nd, 505 NW Blue Pkwy., Lee’s Summit. This is a transit. Registration link: https://jacohd.jotform.com/210315584614855
• Wednesday, February 24th, Vesper Hall, 400 NW Vesper St., Blue Springs. This may not be a transit. Registration link: https://jacohd.jotform.com/210324896314858
• Thursday, February 25, 505 NW Blue Pkwy., Lee’s Summit. This is a transit. Registration link: https://jacohd.jotform.com/210316333014842
• Friday, February 26, Uptown Market, 211 W. Truman Road. This is not a transit. Registration link: https://jacohd.jotform.com/210324687414857
Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services: Free trials are offered to every Missouri resident. However, you must register before you can be tested. Registration for testing can be completed by visiting https://mako.exchange/splash/MOmakotesting/#test-site-id and looking for the date and location where you want to test. Then click on “Register for this event”.
After registration, you must print out your voucher and bring it with you on the day of the test. Try this week:
• Friday, February 19, 12:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m., Kansas City Zoo, Cheetah Parking Lot, 6800 Zoo Drive, Kansas City.
the day of the test. Try this week:
• Monday, February 22, 9:00 am to 3:00 pm, Brice R. Watkins Cultural Center, 3700 Blue Pkwy., KCMO.
• Monday, February 22, 8:00 am to 10:00 am, Bartle Hall, Main Entrance on 13th Street, 301 W. 13th, KCMO.
• Wednesday, February 24, 9 am to 6 pm, Worlds of Fun, 4545 Worlds of Fun Avenue, KCMO.
• Friday, February 26, 12:00 pm-4:00pm, Kansas City Zoo, Cheetah Parking Lot, 6800 Zoo Dr., KCMO.