Allscripts, Cerner, Epic and Meditech are four of the leading hospital providers participating in the Medicare EHR Incentive Program, according to the ONC Data.
16 hospitals and health systems that posted vacancies in the past two weeks seeking EHR and IT expertise:
Editor’s Note: This is not an exhaustive list. Job advertisements were compiled on websites by job seekers.
1. Health system of the University of Augusta (Ga.): Seeks a Support analyst
2. Sarasota (Fla.) Memorial Health System: Seeks a Clinical Business Systems Analyst
3. Atlantic General Hospital (Berlin, Md.): Seeks a Business Intelligence Financial Analyst
4. Ellis Medicine (Schenectady, NY): Seeks a Revenue Cycle Supervisor
1. Beacon Heath System (Granger, Ind.): Seeks a Training manager for clinical informatics
2. UofL Health (Louisville, Ky.): Seeks a Clinical Support IT Support Analyst
3. Silver Cross Hospital (New Lenox, IL): Seeks a Associate Application Analyst
4. Conway (SC) Medical Center: Seeks a Clinical Informatics Analyst
1. Centura Health (Centennial, Colorado): Seeks a Application analyst
2. Vanderbilt University Medical Center (Nashville, Tennessee): Seeks a MyChart Application Analyst
3. UCLA Health (Los Angeles): Seeks a Application analyst
4. Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago: Seeks a Application analyst
1. Lawrence (Mass.) General Hospital: Seeks a Business Systems Analyst
2. Alameda Health System (Oakland, California): Seeks a Application analyst
3. Prime Healthcare (Kansas City, MO): Seeks a Clinical Systems Analyst
4. Summit Medical Center (Hermitage, Tenn.): Seeks a Systems Analyst
More articles on EHRs:
“We Can’t Exist in a Silo”: How CVS Health is increasing EHR’s interoperability efforts
Meditech introduces the genomics tool for EHR
KLAS: Epic, Meditech rated the best EHRs for Small Hospitals
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2021. Would you like to link or reprint this content? See our guidelines from Click here.